Bar #: 270639
- Member of the State Bar of California
- Designated an expert by California Court In the Area of Foreclosure Defense
- Admitted in Central, Eastern, and Northern Federal District
- Admitted in Southern, Central, and Northern Bankruptcy Court
- Admitted in United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit Courts of California
- Temple University Law School – J.D.
- Temple University Law School – Law Program in Japan
- University of Southern California (USC) – B.S. in Business
Ms. Rodriguez obtained her Juris Doctor from Temple University. While there, she participated in their National Trial Team and received exceptional advocacy training from one of the best law school programs in the country. Ms. Rodriguez previously worked for the Camden Public Defenders Office, the Philadelphia Public Defenders Office, the Los Angeles District Attorneys Office and the Los Angeles Public Defenders Office.
Ms. Rodriguez currently and for the past seven years has represented a wide range of clients, focusing her representation on borrowers facing non-judicial foreclosure. She is dedicated and focused on her practice; she both carries a case load and manages the entire legal and business team. She has taken her exceptional training in trial advocacy and aggressively litigated over hundreds of cases with compassionate and tireless effort. She continues to remain an intricate part of the firm’s daily dealings.